Hey

Discussion in 'Arrivals & Departures' started by yurithebest1, Jul 5, 2011.

Level 1 Mingler 0%

Hey what up folks,
    I'm Yuri and i'm 23, i signed up here because i found a lot of interesting things here in this great forum, and as i am a talkative person this forum is like heaven to me :)
    I also signed up to meet people from all over the world and make new friends as well.

Level 2 Mingler 20%

Hi there yuri! Glad to see you here and welcome to MingleBB Forum, feel free to ask anything and everyone will surely love to share and give their opinions. Have fun and goodluck!

Level 1 Mingler 0%

Hey radascars,
    thank you for passing by my thread and for the warm welcome, i'm very happy to sign up here to discuss many things that i like and ask questions if i need opinions.
    I'll also make sure to have fun while posting and learn many things from other members ;)

Level 2 Mingler 20%

Don't forget to contribute too okay? The site is good and very interesting, new topics are always there and many good members are really sharing their thoughts and opinions :) Have fun!

Level 1 Mingler 0%

Well that's what i signed for, i'm here to contribute with my opinion and share my ideas with other members here, and any idea from any member is always welcome :)

• Staff / Admin

Level 4 Mingler 60%

Hi
    Welcome to the site,
    Hope you enjoy your stay here, looking forward to seeing you around and chatting
    Make yourself at home :)

Level 1 Mingler 0%

Hi debs,
    Thank you for the nice post, don't worry i'll make sure to enjoy my stay on this wonderful forum, and being here among you guys is such a pleasure for me.