Where are you from?

Discussion in 'Arrivals & Departures' started by debs, May 30, 2011.

• Staff / Admin

Level 4 Mingler 60%

Where in the world are you from?

Im from West Yorkshire in UK

Level 2 Mingler 20%

I'm from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada. I have travelled to many places in Canada and to Washington, California and Florida in the United States. I also have travelled to brazil.

Level 3 Mingler 40%

I am from Illinois, USA. *waves to everyone* :cool:

Level 3 Mingler 40%

I am from the Philippines. Nice to meet you world. :). Nice to met you Debs, canadianlover, apickett and all the mbb members.
    Doll Leviste and apickett80 like this.

Level 3 Mingler 40%

I live in Oklahoma USA.

Level 2 Mingler 20%

I come from B.C., Canada, but I hope to travel all over the world later in life!
    speedy likes this.

Level 3 Mingler 40%

Nice to meet you too speedy and everyone else!
    speedy likes this.

Level 1 Mingler 0%

I'm from NYC, NY. :p
    If your wondering which borough, well I'm from Brooklyn. :p

Level 2 Mingler 20%

I am from China.
    I live in the northern part of China.
    I live in a coastal city so its easier for me to go to the beach for fun.

Level 2 Mingler 20%

I am from hyderabad city of India.

Level 2 Mingler 20%

I live in Singapore, the tiny little winny dot on the world map! Singapore is very small and i live in the central part of Singapore. The Mass rapid transport (MRT) is very convenient as it only takes around 45 minutes to travel from one end of singapore to the other end and it also takes you to almost every part of Singapore!

Level 1 Mingler 0%

Im from Bristol in the southwest of the United Kingdom , I used to live central Bristol but moved to slightly out of town. Ahh lovely British weather we got here :D

Level 2 Mingler 20%

I am from a town called Dordrecht, in the west of The Netherlands. Dordrecht is a town near the famous town Rotterdam. Hello guys! *waves*

Level 3 Mingler 40%

Hey guys.. :D Hows everyone? *waves back to those who waved above* :D I am from the Philippines where "the Sun always Shines" LOL. Although I hope that every now and then twould be windy.. and rainy.. instead of intense summer heat that could kill me with heat stroke. :D

Level 3 Mingler 40%

I was born in Dallas, Texas. Around three years old I moved to Austin. I now live in Houston, Texas! The climate here is so...so...bipolar! It's the only word I can think of to describe it!

Level 2 Mingler 20%

I am from the fiery pits of...oh wait this is on Earth... I mean Chicago
    gidget likes this.

Level 1 Mingler 0%

I'm from Omaha Nebraska, waiting for the Huskers to try to whup some A** in the Big 10 next year. Doesn't seem like we're going to have an NFL season, so NCAAFB is about the only thing left to cheer for, unless you're into the Arena Bow.

Omaha has a UFL team that's doing really well here, but of course, that's not REAL football.

Level 3 Mingler 40%

I am from Detroit, Michigan, I have live here all but 6 months of my life. I had a short stay in Orlando Florida.

Level 1 Mingler 0%

I'm from Singapore. It's a really tiny country near Australia. Not a lot of people have heard of us but I hope to share more of our culture and learn about other's culture by interacting with everyone here :)

Level 1 Mingler 0%

I'm from Singapore too! It's a small country located near the Equator. We usually call ourselves "the little red dot on the map". Its a coutnry with a diverse culture but atrociously humid weather O: