Where are you from?

Discussion in 'Arrivals & Departures' started by debs, May 30, 2011.

Level 3 Mingler 40%

I'm from the USA like some have said here. I have been here my whole life. That is I have never went out of the country. Only a few states worth have I traveled. :)

Level 3 Mingler 40%

Hello! I am from the Philippines. :)
    It's pretty hot in here right now as we're entering the summer period. :D

Level 1 Mingler 0%

I am from Southern California. I think it is a great place to live :)

Level 2 Mingler 20%

I was born in Methuen Massachussetts and grew up around the Northeast. These days you can find me in Orlando, Florida. I miss the Red Sox and snow, but you can't really beat the beaches, theme parks, and perhaps most importantly the beautiful women!

Level 2 Mingler 20%

Hello to all members!
    I am Cecil and I came from Philippines :)

Level 1 Mingler 0%

I am located from South Carolina, USA.

Level 1 Mingler 0%

I live in Hurley, NY.
    It's about 90 miles North of New York City.
    This area is in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains, there is a huge art community. If it weren't for the cold winters I would love it here but I just can't get over the snow being a southern girl.

Level 2 Mingler 20%

Hi. ;) It was nice to see a fellow Filipino on this forum. I am also from the Philippines.
    I would also like to say hi to all members here around the globe.:D

Level 2 Mingler 20%

I live in Norilsk, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia. My city is nicknamed as the city of horror due to extreme industrial pollution. I reside in the Asian part of Russia and considers myself a proud Asian and Sibiryak. The last time I visited Europe was 7 years ago.

Level 3 Mingler 40%

Hi welcome to MBB forum. Yes, through forums and some online ventures we can reach people around the globe. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. See you around. God bless. :)

Level 2 Mingler 20%

Thanks for the welcome Speedy. :)
    You are also from the Philippines and nice to see you here too.

Level 1 Mingler 0%

Hello! I'm from San Francisco, I just love it here!

Level 2 Mingler 20%

I'm from Hendersonville, US!

Level 1 Mingler 0%

I am from Bay City, Michigan. I have lived in Georgia, Florida and Arizona. It was nice living elsewhere but it's always nice to be home.

Level 2 Mingler 20%

I'm from the Philippines.:)

Level 2 Mingler 20%

I live in Southern Utah. I've lived in Utah my entire life even though I've traveled to other areas in the United States. I've never traveled internationally. The town I live in is small enough that I can walk everywhere and the photo was taken in the fall when the leaves are changing colors. Now we have a little bit of snow on the ground. Cedar in the Fall.jpg

Level 2 Mingler 20%

I am from California. I live in the bustling city of Los Angeles. :)

Level 1 Mingler 0%

Hi everyone, new to the list. I am in North Carolina, just moved here from Ohio. I've been here about 2-3 months. Now headed back to Ohio for a bit, daughter's in the hospital. So I will probably be going back and forth for a while!